The full edition of the report is available at Xinhua Silk Road Database. You can click the “Table of Content” to have a general understanding of it.
Click on the button below to create your account and get immediate access to thousands of articles.
PRIVACY AT XINHUA SILK ROAD
Xinhua Silk Road, launched in July 2015, is positioned as an information platform, investment adviser and think-tank convergence for all the participants of the Belt and Road construction. As a national Belt and Road information service platform, Xinhua Silk Road aims to help the Chinese companies “go out” and companies outside China “come in”. The information in these pages relate to the privacy practices of the Xinhua Silk Road, (herein referred to as "we", "our" or "us").
Xinhua Silk Road respects your right to privacy and we take our related legal obligations seriously. We aim to be transparent at all times about our treatment of your information. You can read the full policy below for details about how your information will be used, when it may be disclosed to others and your rights in relation to the information we hold.
1. We will comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulatory frameworks.
2. We will only use your personal information to supply, improve and manage our services. Any additional or unusual uses of your information will be explained at the point of collection.
3. We will enable you to opt-out of usage tracking where possible; we track your use of our services to help us to tailor our content and advertising and to improve our services. We will not use information that identifies you personally but if you prefer, you may opt-out here.
4. We will not share personally identifiable information with unrelated third parties for their own use without your consent. We may share your information within our group of companies so that we can provide you with the best customer experience across our brands.
5. We will take appropriate steps to safeguard your information in accordance with industry standards but please keep in mind that no system can be guaranteed as 100% secure.
In the course of providing you with our services and through your interactions with us, Xinhua Silk Road may collect information about you and about your use of our services. We are committed to being transparent in our handling of personal information and we endeavor to comply with applicable privacy and data protection laws in the territories within which we operate. This policy describes the types of information we might collect, how we may use it and the circumstances in which we might disclose or transfer it.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our approach to privacy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to reply to any queries within three working days.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use your information: (i) to deliver, improve and personalize our services to you in accordance with your preferences: and (ii) for our own legitimate business purposes and needs. Specifically, we may use your information to:
• fulfill your product orders or to provide the service or information you have requested; • administer your account(s);
• send you service related communications;
• manage our competitions (including publishing the names of winners where required); • respond to your requests and feedback;
• contact you about a submission you have made to our online services (refer to our Code of Conduct); • analyze and/or improve our services;
• deliver interest-based advertising based upon your browsing of our websites and others (find out more about our advertising and how to opt-out here);
• prevent fraud or other potentially illegal activities (including copyright infringement);
• send you newsletters, offers and promotions relating to our brands and services and special promotions from our trusted partners in accordance with your email preferences; and manage our email suppression list.
HOW WE SECURE YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain appropriate organizational and technological safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information we hold about you. We also seek to ensure our service providers do the same. Unfortunately, no system can be guaranteed as completely secure and there is an inherent risk in transmitting information over the internet. It may be possible for an unrelated party to intercept or access such transmissions unlawfully.
If you believe that your personal information under our control has been compromised, including access to any accounts you hold with our services, please contact us immediately using the details below.
Xinhua Silk Road Information Service
Beijing (Head Office)
Address: 57 Xuanwumen Xidajie Beijing 100803 China
Tel: 86-10-6307 6014 (Newsroom)
86-10-6307 6147 (Sales)
86-10-6307 7732 (Research)
Do you want to be a contributor to Xinhua Silk Road and tell us your Belt & Road story? Send your articles to email@example.com and share your stories with more people.
Click on the button below to create your account and get im http://img.silkroad.news.cn/templates/silkroad/en2017te access to thousands of articles.