Xinhua Silk Road - Belt and Road Portal, China's silk road economic belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Website Xinhua Silk Road - Belt and Road Portal, China's silk road economic belt and 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Website
Subscribe CustomBlackClose

Belt & Road Weekly Subscription Form

download_pop

Research ReportCustomBlackClose

The full edition of the report is available at Xinhua Silk Road Database. You can click the “Table of Content” to have a general understanding of it.

Click on the button below to create your account and get immediate access to thousands of articles.

Start a Free Trial

Xinhua Silk Road
Company

Geely joins hands with Concordium to set up JV in China

February 20, 2021


Abstract : Chinese automaker Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely) announced on Friday that it has signed an agreement with the Concordium Foundation (Concordium) to set up a joint venture (JV) in China.

getAttachment (1).png

Proton's X50 Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) rolls off the production line at its plant in Tanjung Malim, Malaysia, Sept. 15, 2020. Malaysian national carmaker Proton rolled out the X50 Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) on Tuesday from the partnership with China's Geely. (Proton/Handout via Xinhua)

BEIJING, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese automaker Zhejiang Geely Holding Group (Geely) announced on Friday that it has signed an agreement with the Concordium Foundation (Concordium) to set up a joint venture (JV) in China, the Xinhua-run Shanghai Securities Journal reported on Friday.

Based on Concordium's outstanding blockchain technology, the JV aims to become a leading blockchain technology and service provider in China.

According to the agreement, the JV will be co-managed by both sides. Geely will hold 80 percent of the JV and the remaining 20 percent will be owned by Concordium. 

The JV will assist customers in building business application scenarios and solutions in various industries by focusing on relevant cutting-edge technologies, including digital identity, regulatory technologies, privacy enhancement technologies. (Edited by Yang Yifan with Xinhua Silk Road, yangyifan@xinhua.org)

Scan the QR code and push it to your mobile phone

Keyword: Geely

Write to Us belt & road login close

Do you want to be a contributor to Xinhua Silk Road and tell us your Belt & Road story? Send your articles to [email protected] and share your stories with more people.

Click on the button below to create your account and get im http://img.silkroad.news.cn/templates/silkroad/en2017te access to thousands of articles.

Start a Free Trial

Ask Us A Question belt & road login close

If you have any questions, please enter them in the box below.

Identifying code Reload

Write to Us belt & road login close

Do you want to be a contributor to Xinhua Silk Road and tell us your Belt & Road story? Send your articles to silkroadweekly@xinhua.org and share your stories with more people.

Click on the button below to create your account and get im http://img.silkroad.news.cn/templates/silkroad/en2017te access to thousands of articles.

Start a Free Trial