Summary of Preferential Policies of Yulin City for Attracting Investment in Guangxi Advanced Equipment Manufacturing City
(I) Land Policy
Under the conditions of complete materials and full payment of land-transferring fees and other taxes and fees, the Yulin Natural Resources Bureau shall, in principle, complete the following works within the following time limits: submission of the land supply plan within 7 working days, land registration and certification within 7 working days. For relevant planning and construction permits including Land Usage Planning Permit, Engineering Planning Permit, and Construction Permit, the time limit for examination and approval is in principle reduced to 36 working days. Enterprises settled in the park will enjoy the preferential policies of exemption from municipal construction surcharge subject to the provisions of the document (YZBF  No. 123).
1. According to the Notice of the General Office of the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Printing and Distributing Several Measures to Optimize the Supply of Land Elements (GZBF  No. 54), the following measures shall be taken.
(1) The installment payment method of land-transferring fees shall be improved, allowing it to be agreed in the transfer contract. The land-transferring fees shall be paid in 3 installments at most on the premise that the initial payment is not less than 50 percent and shall be paid in full within one year. Upon collective confirmation by the local land transfer coordination and decision-making authorities, the land-transferring fees can be agreed to pay in full within 2 years.
(2) Further preferential policies shall be applied to industrial land-transferring fees. On the premise of conforming to the master land utilization plan and the overall urban planning, given that the industrial projects need to occupy the state-owned unused land outside the range of land use for urban construction identified in the master land utilization plan, and the land user completes the early land development on its own, the land-transferring fees for such industrial projects may be determined as no less than 15 percent of those for lands of the same classes stipulated in the Standards for the Minimum Transfer Prices of Land for Industrial Purposes. If the state-owned unused land within the range of land use urban construction identified in the master land utilization plan is used, the land-transferring fees can be determined as no less than 50 percent of the minimum price in the Standards for the corresponding category of local land.
(II) Guarantees for Introducing High-level Talents
1. According to the Notice of the Yulin Municipal Committee Office of the Communist Party of China and the Yulin Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing Measures for Strengthening the Development of High-level Innovative Talents in Yulin City (YBF  No. 11), the Notice of the Yulin Municipal Committee Office of the Communist Party of China and the Yulin Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing Interim Measures for Introducing High-level Talents in Yulin City (YBF  No. 34), the Notice of the Yulin Municipal Committee Office of the Communist Party of China and the Yulin Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing Interim Measures for Flexibly Introducing High-level Talents in Yulin City (YBF  No. 47), those who are introduced into Yulin to engage in full-time work and are recognized as high-level innovative talents shall be given post allowance and housing subsidy by the finance authority at the same level based on their recognized level, and at the same time, relevant preferential policies shall be implemented subject to the preferential policy system for talent introduction. Where high-level talents settle in the park with teams, achievements and projects and promote the industrial development of Yulin, except for enjoying the current policy incentive rewards, the employer shall submit other incentive reward schemes to the municipal party committee and municipal government for approval before implementation.
2. According to the Guidelines on the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region Committee of the Communist Party of China and the People's Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Further Deepening Reform and Innovation and Optimizing the Business Environment (GF  No. 10), the following measures shall be taken.
The policies of introducing talents shall be innovated. Based on the strategy of "attracting talents by preferential policies on employment and remuneration, and human-based management", the restrictions on talents to settle down shall be fully liberalized. Graduates of colleges and technical secondary schools (including vocational schools) can apply for household registration in cities and towns of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region via graduation certificates and identity cards, and junior or higher-level skilled talents via national vocational qualification certificates and identity cards. The management model for the employment of talents shall be improved. And greater efforts shall be made to introduce talents, allowing urgently needed talents introduced by enterprises and institutions to directly apply for senior professional titles through the "green channel". Special intermediate and senior professional and technical positions shall be established to employ intermediate and senior professional and technical talents. The people's government of the beneficiary place shall reward the high-level talents and talents in urgent need identified by the Autonomous Region according to their contributions. The local people's government shall reward the human resources service agencies that have successfully introduced high-level talents and talents in urgent need identified by the Autonomous Region. All districts and cities in the region shall accelerate the construction of apartments for such talents and give priority to solving the transitional housing problem for the introduced talents. Policies for house rent reduction, housing subsidy and house purchase subsidy shall be formulated to reduce the burden of housing expenses on talents. The high-level talents identified by the Autonomous Region shall be included in the category that can enjoy excellent medical diagnosis service at the same level, and the local education department shall be responsible for the enrollment of kindergarten, primary and junior high schools for the talents' children. Visa application and employment convenience for talents introduced from foreign countries shall also be improved.
(III) Financial Support
1. All banking financial institutions shall be coordinated to strengthen credit support for eligible enterprises settled in the park.
2. According to the Implementation Guidelines on Yulin Municipal People's Government on Further Reducing the Cost of Real Economic Enterprises and Supporting Industrial Enterprises to Become Bigger and Stronger, Yulin Financial Investment Group will provide loan working capital to eligible enterprises in accordance with the implementation plan and management measures of loan working capital issued by the municipal government to help enterprises repay bank loans and coordinate banks to renew loans in a timely manner. In principle, the amount limit of a single enterprise shall not exceed 5 million yuan, the period shall not exceed 2 months, and the daily interest rate shall not be higher than 0.04 percent. At the same time, Yulin Financial Investment Group will provide the most favorable loan guarantee service for eligible enterprises settled in the park, with the guarantee amount of a single enterprise not exceeding 30 million yuan.
3. According to the Notice of Yulin Municipal People's Government Office on Printing and Distributing Yulin Municipal Government Investment Guidance Fund Establishment Plan (YZBF  No. 42), at present, the Municipal Finance Bureau has arranged to invest 200 million yuan to establish an investment guide fund to support the transformation, upgrading and development of industries, concentrating superior resources to focus on building advanced equipment manufacturing zone and supporting infrastructure construction in the park.
4. According to the Notice of the General Office of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region People's Government on Printing and Distributing Guangxi Eco-economic Development Plan (2015-2020), angel investment, venture investment and private investment are encouraged to support the eco-economic development of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Where the fund or investment scale reaches more than 250 million yuan, angel investor will be given a one-time award of 10 million yuan, venture investor will be given shares of 50 million yuan and private investment will be given a one-time award of 5 million yuan. These funds will be provided by financial departments at all levels.
(IV) Innovation Support
According to the Implementation Guidelines on Yulin Municipal People's Government on Further Reducing the Cost of Real Economic Enterprises and Supporting Industrial Enterprises to Become Bigger and Stronger, the following measures shall be taken.
1. Support shall be given to industrialization of new products. For new product development, standard research and industrialization projects, and key technology, process and equipment research and development projects of key industries and key enterprises, the Municipal Finance Bureau will respectively grant 200,000 yuan, 500,000 yuan, 1 million yuan, and 2 million yuan for each project with new sales volume of 5 million-10 million yuan, 10 million-20 million yuan (including 10 million yuan), 20 million-50 million yuan (including 20 million yuan), and 50 million yuan or more.
2. The establishment of technology innovation demonstration enterprises and technology research and development platform shall be supported. The Municipal Finance Bureau shall grant 500,000 yuan The Municipal Finance Bureau will grant 200,000 yuan Advantageous and capable domestic and foreign industry leading enterprises, scientific and technological enterprises, famous universities and research institutes shall be encouraged to cooperate with enterprises, research institutes and universities in Yulin to build a number of innovative platforms such as engineering technology research centers, enterprise technology centers, key laboratories, pilot test bases, postdoctoral workstations, research institutes and key discipline research centers, aiming to improve our science and technology innovation system. The Municipal Finance Bureau will provide 6 million yuan each year to support the construction of innovative platforms such as national, autonomous region and municipal key laboratories, engineering and technology research centers, and enterprise technology centers. Priority shall be given to supporting science and technology projects at all levels declared by the main enterprises of platform construction.
3. Support shall be given to enterprises to participate in the formulation (revision) national standards and industry standards. For enterprises in Yulin participating in formulation (revision) national standards and industry standards, given that a standard is published, the Municipal Finance Bureau will respectively grant 500,000 yuan and 100,000 yuan for each published national standard and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region standard. The Municipal Finance Bureau will grant 200,000 yuan /100,000 yuan to such enterprises as those who are successfully accepted as national/Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region standardized good behavior pilot project.