- Feature: Xi leads fight against poverty
- Xi declares "complete victory" in eradicating absolute poverty in China
- Factbox: "5Ds": Implications of China's experience in poverty relief
- Special study unveils what China has to share on fighting poverty
- World Insights: Experts hail report on China's poverty alleviation achievements
China plans to recruit 84,330 college graduates as teachers in rural primary and middle schools in 2021 as part of efforts to promote rural vitalization, the Ministry of Education said Wednesday.[More]
A booklet of a guideline on realizing the synergy of consolidating poverty alleviation outcomes and promoting rural vitalization has been published by the People's Publishing House.[More]
The Chinese campaign to eliminate absolute poverty is remarkably effective and efficient, Executive Secretary of the Kyrgyzstan-China Friendship Association Aibolot Aidosov told Xinhua on Wednesday.[More]
- Published by: New China Research (NCR)
- Poverty alleviation in China has gone beyond the established theories of classic textbooks, and China's eradication of absolute poverty on such a large scale is a first in history. This milestone calls for a new approach in understanding more precisely the country's methods in ending deprivation.
- While summarizing China's achievements in poverty alleviation, especially its achievements over the last eight years, this report outlines the practical methods of precise poverty alleviation in China, explores the rationale behind the Studies, and discusses its global implications.
- World Insights: China's poverty alleviation success offers hope for countries facing common challenges
- Interview: China's poverty alleviation speeds global poverty reduction, says UN official
- World Insights: How China's victory against absolute poverty offers hope to the world
- Xinhua Commentary: China's poverty fight renews hope for global victory over destitution